Affiliate your project to IHOPE
To have your project officially affiliated with IHOPE, be featured on our website and in our newsletter, participate in events and workshops, and connect to our community, you may apply to affiliate your own regional Case Study or Theme for consideration by the Scientific Steering Committee.
Candidate Case Studies and Themes will be evaluated by using the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Clearly defined theoretical and methodological components that include an empirical approach to applying the project’s findings to the future (e.g., planning, policy, modeling, community outreach).
- For case studies, a strong regional focus that links many knowledge sources (e.g., academic disciplines, local communities, students)
- Clear evidence of collaboration beyond a single institution, department, or center (this is meant to ensure that a single research group does not dominate a region; a good collaborative example is the Maya/Yucatan Working Group, which connects several independent, ongoing research projects).
We ask that the candidate projects provide the following:
- Contact information
- Project title and a 30-word summary
- A longer project description with relevant information, such as key publications, major collaborators, and affiliated institutions
- We also request that you briefly describe what you are interested in bringing to IHOPE, as well as how IHOPE may be able to help your project
To apply, please send an email with the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject label “IHOPE Project Affiliation”